1. These two. They are two peas in a pod. Sometimes. But when they are in the pod together watch out! But aren't they just cute????
2. This week for family night we created our "COLORADO BUCKET LIST". For those who don't know yet, we are moving to Utah sometime in August. It's bittersweet. But it's life. So we decided to make a bucket list of things we wanted to do before we left Colorado. We LOVE Colorado (never thought I would say that!) and there are SO many things that we haven't done yet. We have all summer to cross stuff off our list! The kids came up with some good ones. Andrew wants to go bowling before we leave. I guess he thinks Utah doesn't have bowling alleys LOL!
3. Can I just say....I LOVE MASTERPIECE ON PBS!! It's about the only thing I watch on TV (besides Netflix. And that has gone by the wayside now that they took 24 off. Boo!!). They have brought great shows such as Sherlock, Downton Abbey, and now my new favorite Mr. Selfridge.
4. Studio C has started up again and Rach and Andrew loved the first episode! This is one that Rach laughed a lot at because she can so relate too!
5. This beautiful cousin of mine! She's coming to visit me tomorrow!!! I can hardly wait!!!! We haven't seen each other in...I don't know how many years. She just text me one day (a day that I really needed some happy things to happen) and asked if she could come visit me! I consider her and her two beautiful sisters the sisters I never had. I love them all dearly! (Sorry Shelly, I took this from your blog. Hope you don't mind.)


I didn't know Shelly was coming out to visit. Y'all have fun!!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait for tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteAnd it looks like you guys are going to have one busy summer!